Reservations for the facilities at Middle Florida Baptist Assembly may be made by phoning the Manager @ 386-935-0608 Reservations are made on a first come – first served basis in accordance with our Reservation Policies. Please check our online Reservation Calendar for availability of dates. Groups who are not members of our 7 Owning Associations should contact the Manager prior to making a reservation**.Our Camp Guidelines can be downloaded here.
- All requests for reservations must be submitted to the Manager at least 45 days in advance.
- No reservation will be made permanent until the required deposit and the Reservation Request form are received by the Assembly.
- No reservation can be made more than 18 months in advance.
- Overnight camps have priority over Day camps in regard to the use of various facilities.
- All new Non-Supporting groups must secure letters of recommendation from 2 Southern Baptist pastors and the Director of Missions of the Southern Baptist Association in their area and then return them to the Assembly before their request can be processed.
- Check-in and Check-out times must be made with the Manager in advance
- Two groups of less than 80 campers each may share the Assembly. Any group wishing to reserve the Assembly on an exclusive basis will be charged the fees for at least 80 campers per night.
- You must arrange for a Red Cross Certified Lifeguard (Except during Summer), before arrival in order to be allowed to swim.
- The Manager must see your Lifeguard's certification prior to swimming.
- Swimming is allowed in groups of 40 or less per session.
- Swimming is not allowed on Sundays or between the hours of 6 PM and 9 AM.
- Your group must stop swimming by Noon on the day of your departure.
- Supporting groups have first priority for reservation and may "bump" a Non-Supporting group 120 days prior to the requested date.
** All new Non-Owning groups must secure letters of recommendation from 2 Southern Baptist pastors and the Director of Missions of the Southern Baptist Association in their area and then return them to the Assembly before their request can be processed.Our Reservation Policies can be downloaded here.
- Check-in is 4PM. Check-out is 3PM. Other arrangements must be made in advance.
- The Camp Director must contact the Manager upon arrival. The Manager will explain all check-in and check-out procedures at this time.
- Firearms, Fireworks, Alcohol, Drugs, Shaving Cream or Silly String are not permitted.
- Water Balloons and Water fights are allowed only on the Athletic fields.
- Tobacco use is only allowed outside the buildings (by Adults over 21).
- All Campers will remain on Assembly property and will not trespass on private lands.
- Quiet Time is 11:00 PM until 7:00 AM. The Camp must be quiet at this time, in respect for our neighbors.
Personal Watercraft Polcy
Our Personal Watercraft policy and release form can be downloaded here.