- Leadership Sea Cadets move up through the ranks and take on responsibilities of leading others and performing important staff duties.
- Confidence Overcoming challenges, solving problems, and working with others build the cadet's confidence and self-esteem.
- Self-discipline Cadets learn to be responsible for everything about their Sea Cadets experience, from uniforms to assignments to timeliness. Unit officers partner with the cadets' parents and the cadets to help them improve at home and at school.
- Teamwork Cadets are encouraged to be positive and supportive of each other so that the entire team can grow. We work, play, win, lose, and serve together as a team. Our unit embodies the belief that we should be role models to all other cadets and young people. We do extensive community service.
- Physical Fitness Cadets improve fitness levels through team exercising at meetings and individual exercising at home.
- FUN and Adventure! Experiences in Sea Cadets are varied and fun! Live your dream with us.
- This event has passed.
Liberty Sea Cadets
The U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps, for Americans ages 13.5 to 17*, and the Navy League Cadet Corps, for youth ages 11 to 13.5, give young people the chance to experience life in a hands-on, real-world environment. They meet challenges and succeed!